Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Being in Philly for a Flyers / Rangers

This past Saturday I to Philly to see the Rangers/Flyers game. It had to be the best hockey game i have ever gone to. It was wierd going to Philly to watch a Rangers game. It was nothing like being at the Graden. he are the only people there that are wearing Rangers jerseys and everyone looks at you and hates you for wearing it. I went down to the glass before the game started and was watchin the Rangers warm up and I was able to get two pucks from the ice. I was pretty amazed that I i was able to get it. I have never got a puck off the ice. So when I went back to my seat i seen that i had no ranger fans around me and i thought i was going to be in trouble. But goood thing the ranger got out to the early lead so i didnt have to hear all the fans around me tell me how bad my team was. The game was going nice until the flyers started to come back. I was not liking that at all. The fans were going all crazy around me and started to say thing to me. i was seating back and waiting to see what was going to happen. I was getting nerves the game was getting way to close for me and i didn tlike that and i was seating on the edge of my seat for the whole last period. The game was 4-3 with the rangers winning and it felt like the time was going by so slow and i couldn't take it i felt like the game was never going to end. The game was getting closer and closer to the end and it was killing me that it wasnt over yet bc that meant that they couls score a tieing goal.It was the fianl min. and the game was almost over and i could believe that they put it out. I was so excited that they won. That was the best trip i have ever taken and i can't wait to go to another one like that.

No comments: